Thursday, January 10, 2008

Run And Tell That....

Ok, I just got this new CD. I can't stop listening to it! It makes me dance and smile :)

I'm just a leetle embarrassed that it's the Hairspray soundtrack. :) Oh yes, I can't stop myself from a good musical. My loving husband gave me the DVD for Christmas and I LUV it! He even WATCHED it with me...That's true love folks!

I am going to instill musical fondness in my children from the get-go. 'Cause they have no choice really. If I'm driving, I'm listening to my musicals :)

My brother-in-law thinks the IDEA of Hairspray the musical/movie/soundtrack is completely stupid. Too bad his other half agrees with me. He might think it's stupid because he walked in our front door and caught me dancing with my son to Run and Tell That while singing into my soup ladle.......maybe.

How can a song be soup ladle worthy? Check it out, let me know what YOU think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0lHKjkpkYU

Oh yes, that Elijah Kelley can SANG! Not too bad on the eyes either...

And no, I haven't watched High School Musical, I'm not sure I'm ready for that next level of obsession...

A

No comments :

Post a Comment

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...