Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stroller Etiquette

Ok, I do admit I have a rather large-ish baby stroller. And yes, it is an SUV type stroller designed for long distance running and comfort for the baby. I LOVE it and am happy with my purchase.

Curious which one we have?




Isn't it a beaut?

Well, we went out to dinner last night and the seating hostess said, "you can't take that with you, you'll have to leave it in the front". Being that this restaurant entrance is a busy mall walkway, I balked. I said that no, I didn't want to because it was expensive and could fold up nicely and fit on a booth chair or under an unused chair (big booths and 6 seater tables abounded in this place), being that it was only 2 adults and an infant high chair. She insisted that there just was not room. I held my ground, and we were brought to a back booth with ample space for our stroller and a high chair for the little one.

What was the big fuss? It was a Thursday evening, not Friday, Saturday, or a big go out for dinner holiday like Valentine's Day. Am I just a paranoid small-town gal living in the big scary city or is my concern valid?

A

1 comment :

  1. Ummmm, a lil paranoid with some validity; however, I probably would have done the EXACT same thing!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...