Friday, April 4, 2008

Cruise Collage...part 4


Hey Shorty, it's your birthday...really, it was my birthday! We were docked at Puerto Vallarta, but we were tired of touristy things and spent a grand total of 58 minutes in an internet cafe located right at the Marina. Sad, huh?

So, back onto the ship....

This is my coffee and I on my b-day morning, starting the day out right.


Luv birds on our bed when we returned from breakfast...

My toes once again, showing the pool area.


Here I am, doing what I wanted to do on my birthday : Bake, Read and Rest.


Lance participating in the poolside ring toss....

..he lost to the little kid sitting on the left.

We got spiffed up for dinner again...


and liked how each other looked!


I have SUCH a sweet husband...


Happy birthday to me.

A

1 comment :

  1. Your hair looks hot all scrunchy like that! Good work babe!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...