Monday, April 21, 2008

The Hubby Meme


Ms. DiaperDiaries tagged me again for this Hubby Meme. Enjoy!

How long did you date? We dated for 3 years.

How old is he? 27, and a whole 2ish weeks younger than I am.

Who eats more? I HOPE he does, because if I do, that's pretty embarrassing.

Who said “I love you” first? He did :)

Who is taller? Him, by about a foot. Ok, not quite a foot, but close.

Who sings better? Uh, I asked him this question, and he REFUSED to answer me. So, either he thinks he does and doesn't want to hurt my feelings, or he is afraid of what it might do to my ego if he says I sing better. So. We are leaving this one unanswered :)

Who is smarter? Uh, DUH!

Whose temper is worse? I plead the fifth.....

Who does the laundry? I do most of the time.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? K, if you are standing at the foot of the bed, I sleep on the right. If you are laying in the bed on your back, Lance sleeps on the right. If you are laying in the bed on your stomach, I sleep on the right. Clear as mud?

Who pays the bills? Bills? We have bills?

Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but he can hold his own in there.

Who drives when you are together? He does, although I tell him what to do :)

Who is more stubborn? He is.

Who kissed who first? He ASKED me if he could kiss me, so I would say he did, but with permission.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am.

Whose parents do you see the most? I would say it is really equal. Helps that they live within a 1/2 mile of each other. But, I go on vacation with his family the most (yep, without him).

Who proposed? He did, at sunset, overlooking the Grand Canyon...Awwwww.

Who is more sensitive? I am.

Who has more friends? Uh, do bloggyland friends count? Even so, then I would STILL say him.

Who has more siblings? He does, four to two.

Who wears the pants in the family? He does, but I DO have a rockin pair of jeans.

I hereby tag whomever wants to do this one...mostly because if I tag any more family and friends, they might disown me...

A

3 comments :

  1. Uhhh, I could thoroughly disagree with some of the aforementioned answers.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! BTW linked to your perfect jeans post...I'm gonna have to go check those out! It's so hard to find the perfect jeans!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...