Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wallyworld Picks...


Don't you think this summer beach swim outfit is cute? The cinch in the top is really figure flattering and the bottom looks to have some good backside coverage. 'Cause HELLO!, we need some coverage back there, I'm not a teenager. Although I DO shop in the Juniors department. At least I'm willing to admit it.

What about you? Anyone else for the Juniors department?






OK, for you shy ones out there...here is a cute cover-up that is beach ready...


*updated to add : Grand total comes to $49.60. Not too bad for a full beach outfit! *

Now, all you who are fortunate to have 75 + degree weather today, go get your summer on...

A

1 comment :

  1. Fabulous! Now can you find me a bathing suit for these knockers and preggo belly!? I only have 3 weeks to find one!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...