Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thanks To Conrad...


Thanks to my Dutch homeboy Chemist Conrad Van Houten, we have had 'eating chocolate' available since 1848. Which is when I started eating it.

At the request of a friend, I have something delicious to share with you.

How can GHIRARDELLI go wrong with any recipe containing chocolate? I mean seriously? They are chocolate experts! Of COURSE they have the best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip recipe I've ever had.

What? You WANT this recipe? You NEED this recipe to complete your fall day of cozily lounging by the fire, sipping coffee, reading something inspiring? You are standing in your kitchen, baking ingredients strewn about the counter, waiting with bated breath for this recipe?

Well OK then. If you really need it that badly, here you go.

Enjoy!

A

3 comments :

  1. It is now saved to my computer for future (talking, immediate) use. I'm sure once T hears I have the recipe, I'll be making it. :) Today IS a rainy day....

    Hugs, friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm..I will SO be making this once I get my butt in gear and go grocery shopping at Fred Meyer so I can pick up the much-need flour! =) Yum! (The cookies, not the flour, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made these last night for our small group. Good stuff!!! Thanks for the recipe, will definetely be making more of these in the future. Added bonus, my house smelled SO yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...