Things I should be doing instead of trying to nap in Bubbalu's bed while he pretends to rest with me:
- Put the folded, then un-folded by Lil Chick, then refolded by Mama laundry piles of clothes away.
- Unload and reload the dishwasher. Pretty sure I have another complete load of dishes on the counter.
- Put my makeup on and do my hair. It IS 3:30 in the afternoon. You'd think by now I'd have gotten my war paint on and tamed my tresses for the day. After all, I don't want to scare anybody if they come to my door.
- Get something ready for dinner since we ARE having our bro and sis in law over. However, they are relaxed and unpretentious. Spaghetti it will be.
- Change out of my morning walk clothing. Because it IS 3:30 in the afternoon.
- Taking the recycle out from under the sink and bringing it out to the garage. ( So am I the only one who shoves and wedges the recycle stuff in the recycle carton located under the sink until the sink is about to pop from it's place and get stuck into the ceiling? The next person to open the cupboard gets plastic tubs, newspaper ads and glass jars spewed at them. Then, when I can't fit any more under there I start piling it on the counter. Why why WHY can't I just take it the extra twenty or so more odd steps out to the garage? Because I'm a dork, that's why.)
- Start the NEXT round of laundry. It never ends.
- Put the Ambrosia 10lb Chocolate chip bag away. Ya know, hide the evidence.
- Vacuum. Either that, or get a dog specifically trained to eat all of Lil Chick's mealtime contributions to my floor. That dog also has to be completely potty trained, take the recycle out, be able to efficiently unload and reload the dishwasher and put folded, unfolded, then refolded piles of laundry away.
- Post about Bubbalu's and Lil Chick's birthday parties. I did promise to do that after all. Something about cake, a tutu, and dimples, remember? Yeah, I didn't forget. I'll get to it. Sometime. Eventually....maybe.
- Take pictures, crop, recrop and upload them and list new spring flower pins to the Vintage Dutch Girl Etsy shop. SUPER cute new colors, just can't get up the gumption to do it yet.
- Make amends with my serger. The first time around I broke a needle and has to figure out how to replace that WHILE rethreading all four threads. My brain almost stopped working.
- Complete the Sharpie clean up.
- Dole out and frame the pics I got of the kiddos in November. They are super cute pics, I should SHOW THEM.
- Stretch. The power pump and body blast classes I'm taking at the gym are working, but they produce some major muscle "issues".
Ah well, some days are productive, some days aren't. Today I hung out with my Bubbalu and Lil Chick and ate some chocolate.
And that's just fine by me...