Friday, July 30, 2010

OK Ruffles, Strike a Pose...


Finally discovered Picnik and have finally beautified the Vintage Dutch Girl Etsy shop. LOVING being able to accurately show my flower pins and new headbands in prettier photographs:









Ah, much better.

More ruffly headbands and polka dotty goodness to come. Also some scruffy casual flower pins. Yup, that'll be fun. I'm long overdue to have me some craftin therapy. Stay tuned...

A

**Didja know you can find me HERE on Facebook? True story. Become a fan (or like) and get the latest Vintage Dutch Girl posts in your news feed. Oh, and it'll make my day! **

2 comments :

  1. P.S. LOVE the grey one!!! How much? Oh wait...hubs might kill me for asking. But seriously...LLOOOVVEE me some headbands! ;) I should send you that pic of my pink one (that you made me)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...