Monday, August 16, 2010

Top Tank Tops...


I have seven tank tops awaiting my sewing machine, free time and inspiration.

No, that's not a typo. Not several, SEVEN.

What can I say? They were only $3.50 each. Not too shabby if I can get some great individual everyday tank tops.

I often see photos of clothes or a sewing concept that I want to try and get all fired up and excited about it but forget about it the next week when the daily demands of keeping your children alive and well and the house sorta functionable gets in the way.

In an effort to harness and recall those creative thoughts before they escape out my ears I'm plastering them here in a post to be available for me when my free time decides to come back from it's extended vacation.

Hopefully, they might serve to inspire YOU as well:


(Anthro)


(Anthro)


(Banana Republic)


(Kate Spade)

(Kate Spade)


(Nordy's)

Whew! That's enough for now, more to come soon...

A

**Didja know you can find me HERE on Facebook? True story. Become a fan (or like) and get the latest Vintage Dutch Girl posts in your news feed. Oh, and it'll make my day! **

8 comments :

  1. Love the "Anthro" and the "Nordys" ones - they are my favorite! So cool that you can make these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Banana Republic one and the last Nordy one. I hope you get a couple done soon so you can wear them before summer is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Banana Republic one and the last Nordy one. I hope you get a couple done soon so you can wear them before summer is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the first one, how lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've become a lurker... so thought I better comment before you disown me! LOVE the first one and the last one. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the second one and the last... super cute! You're so stinkin' creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love it! Amazing! Can I put in a request for continued creativitiy? Do you think you could create one that cleverly hides the post-baby pooch??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, like! Especially the teal Anthro one and the last one...the grey/gray (however you spell that, lol) Nordy's one. :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...