I'm sitting here thinking, "huh, I really should write a blog post" but have a big ole blank for a subject. So I'll just blab a bit. It works for me.
- I have two kiddo birthday parties coming up in the next month. I will be a Mama to a 2 and a 4 yr old. That's weird.
- I have a coffee creamer addiction. Seven creamer bottles in my fridge at one time may be a few too many. However, I need to offer my guests options, right? That's what a gracious hostess should do.
- Queso and tortilla chips with a side of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies does not a weight loss diet make. This lady will be hitting the gym with renewed vigor.
- We're reading 'Crazy Love' by Francis Chan for our ladies bible study. It rocks your Christian world. In a good way.
- Parenting is hard.
- Um, PARENTING IS HARD.
- I'm blessed to be close to my family. That includes my in-laws. None of the negative connotations that the "in-law" term usually conjures. Family is a blessing. Trying to juggle four family thanksgiving meals and six family Christmas parties is truly a great problem to have. Blessed beyond measure.
- I'd rather sew than do housework. Shocker.
- My list of home upgrade projects is getting mighty long. Hardware and lumber stores are quickly rising to the top of the My Fave Stores list.
- Well, almost. You can never beat Costco.
- And TjMaxx. Because I AM a Maxxinista.
- Are you cooking a turkey for Thanksgiving? Might want to get that bird starting the defrost process!
- My frozen turkey floats. Didn't expect that one.
Be back soon to regularly scheduled programming...
***Click HERE to Follow Vintage Dutch Girl on Facebook and get new post links in your feed***