Monday, May 16, 2011

UnBrilliant...


When you get the brilliant idea to offer straws to your kids to drink their tomato soup instead of using a spoon, just ignore it.



Trust me.



Maybe I need to drink another cup...er, pot of coffee because obviously my brain is not on.

OR, maybe the paint fumes have finally gotten to me. Yup, I have another painting project going on. Another room that will be transformed so it feels more like ME. That better serves our family and our (OK....my) great organizational needs.

Translation: I'm slightly messy. I have issues with organization. I LOVE the look and concepts, and drool over pictures of organized, compartmentalized, sorted and labeled storage areas. I just can't get it there. There's a major mental roadblock. Really, I need to call my sister, offer her a mocha in exchange for whipping our room into shape.

I have the mess + she has the ability( Hot Venti Mocha) = DUH. Right?

Becca, seriously, I need ya girl...

A


Vintage Dutch Girl on FaceBook

3 comments :

  1. hahahahahaaha....too funny! I see you are using the straws from us? Glad we could help contribute to the disaster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lucky those curtains aren't stained girl!!!! Get a bigger coffee pot - that 4 cupper ain't doin' the trick! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad idea, good for a laugh! Looking at it from a crafty point of view orange dots on white walls could be funky? No? :-D

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...