Friday, September 30, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte Printable...

I am digging this fall weather.

Yup, I am soooooo done with summer. Unless someone wants to take me somewhere tropical. Then maybe I'd be OK with some sunshiney goodness.

Finally got this put back up on my wall this week!
Pin It


Ah yes, good ole pumpkin spice latte....that MAY have something to do with my being DONE with summer. Just maybe.

Print it out, frame it and drink one:

Pin It


YUM.

Other than that, I have one tiny ceramic pumpkin sitting out...and that is as far as I've got decorating for fall.

I'm thinking I need to do something more.

I know! How bout I line up all my used Sbux coffee cups and turn them so you can see the PSL on the side?! It'd be a conversation starter, that's for sure :)

Amanda - Vintage Dutch Girl


Make my day and become a fan on the Vintage Dutch Girl Facebook Fan page found HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...