Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Come, Ye Thankful People, Come Free Thanksgiving Print...


There's just something about old hymns that resonate within my soul.  I think it's because I feel connected to the church of the ages, all those Christians who have gone on before us.  I think about multiple generations of my family who must have sang this hymn every Thanksgiving.

I've decided I need more hymns in my life. Not just SINGING them, but reading the rich words.

I have another printable for you! This .png printable is free for personal use only.  It is a full (no white frame edge) 8x10. Just right click, save and print.


I pray you and yours are having a wonderful Thanksgiving season!

Blessings,

Amanda - Vintage Dutch Girl


No comments :

Post a Comment

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...