Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chubby Little Fingers

I was sitting at the table this morning drinking my coffee and reading a magazine. Jude was sitting on the couch. I looked up and saw him with his books, "reading" them and pointing to things on the page just as I use his fingers to point to pictures in his books. He wasn't doing that yesterday! He is learning SO fast. Nevermind that the books are upside down :)



Precious chubby little fingers pointing at pictures may seem mundane to most, but it is beautiful to this Mama.



His shirt says 'BEING CUTE IS A FULL TIME JOB' . I must say I agree with the saying. It is hard to look good. He manages to pull it off rather easily though (and I am NOT biased).

A

1 comment :

  1. Cute photos - you have a scholar on your hands there.

    http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...