Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Wonder as I Wander

Jude is in bed sleeping right now. Ok, not really sleeping, he is actually talking to himself and playing with his ocean wonders crib toy.

That toy is amazing. It soothes with lights, bubbles, swimming fish and lullabies for him to put on and fall back asleep to. It buys me time from 6:45 to 7:30 in the morning to snooze. More sleep? Oh yes, more sleep. What's not to like?

I was given it as a gift from a fellow Mama friend when Jude was a newborn and didn't see the brilliance of it until the last six months or so.


See? Smiley happy baby. Well, that's not MY baby, but still, he's happy right? That picture shows the one we have, but I know the current model has upgrades and such. A hand probably reaches out and soothes the child back to sleep or something useful like that.

Jude uses it as a soother in the middle of the night. Every once in a while I will hear the music start at 1 AM. I've peeked at him, and he lays right under it and watches it and falls back asleep.

I was thrifting with my Mom and managed to find the exact model for just $3.00. We took it home, Cloroxed the snot out of it and popped in new batteries. Oh yes, sleep at Grandma's house with comfort and familiarity!


Sleeping baby = sleeping Mama , nuf said.

A
p.s. ( now he's asleep )

1 comment :

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...