Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh the Joys of Motherhood...

A couple of days ago, I read this post at DiaperDiaries. Made me remember the episode of my thus-far most embarrassing moment as a parent.

When we were on Lance's Dental Pediatric rotation Karlyn was kind enough to offer to babysit for us. Jude was 9 months old and we needed some couple time. We went out for dinner and a movie and came home to find out Jude had, well, contaminated the tub during his bath! Agh!

How embarrasing! Karlyn was so nice about it all, and she cleaned up too! WOW. I was quite impressed but still embarrassed.

As if I actually have control over my son's...um...plumbing.

Anyways, after reading the above mentioned post, I went to give Jude a bath. Do I even have to say what happened?

All I can say is that the evening included some Clorox....

A

1 comment :

  1. oops sorry about that. Don't read the "pox on your house" post. I don't want to be responsible for the plague hitting your house.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...