Monday, February 11, 2008

Ouch Ouch Ouch...


I've been having some knee pain with running lately. I've been trying to get back into shape (aka going to be in a bikini in 4 weeks ) with upping my mileage and weight training.

Iliotibial Band Syndrome. I think that's what I have. And no, I didn't go to my doctor, I self-diagnosed. I just don't feel like attempting a doctor appointment with an almost 14 month old wigglemaniac. So thank-you about.com for your orthopedic information.

Surely rest, leg strengthening exercises and correction of my bow-leggedness will be a sure-fire cure.

Wait. I can't unbow-leg myself? Right. While I am not afflicted to the extreme of, say, a wrangler jean wearing Texan with a ten gallon hat, I AM bow-legged.

Who to blame for this? Well, I think dear old Dad.

According to Wikipedia, fellow bow-legged sufferers include:


  • Jeff Foxworthy

  • Christina Augilera

  • George Harrison


At least I am among friends.

A

No comments :

Post a Comment

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...