Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Transformers, Robots in disguise...

Yep, Lance finally talked me into watching something HE wanted to see on Monday night. I can be kinda bossy when it comes to evening television...or music..or food...or entertainment...never mind.

Yes, we watched Transformers... and I LIKED it. I remember playing with Jason's transformers when we were little. I think he had Optimus Prime because it was red and blue. Yes, those are my advanced analytical skillz.



Yeah, he's cool.

But I want the bumblebee camaro. I would look good in it.


See? It's sweet.
I couldn't find a cool enough looking picture without the orange tape.

Still, I think I'll buy one with my spare change...

A

No comments :

Post a Comment

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...