Thursday, January 1, 2009

In The Hospital...Again...


Well, we are back in the hospital again; this time I am not the patient. The patient is our lovely little lady, Emmy. I took her in on Tuesday the 30th after noticing some irregular breathing, heart rate and color changes. Not things you want to see in your baby.

She is currently on IV antibiotics and monitoring to make sure her vital signs stay normal. She does NOT have RSV, but the doctors suspect a bacterial infection of some sort.

We rang in the new year sleeping on separate cots under the lights and blinking of monitors. Not quite the way I pictured our New Year's celebration.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Pray for a quick recovery for Emmy and for strength, patience and rest for her Mommy and Daddy.

A

9 comments :

  1. I am definitely praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us, too! Man, I've sure heard about a lot of tiny babies in the hospital lately. Hope you get out of there quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family will be in my prayers for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your sweet Emmy at home now. I'm so sorry you ended up in the hospital with her. How scary.

    I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are all in my thoughts...keep positive...I'm sending all my healing vibes to Emmy,
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh friend...I haven't been on here much...life has been crazy but wonderful. We met our baby girl onthe 21st...Emma Gabrielle! Did we ever talk about names? Great minds think alike! I am praying for your precious baby and for all of you. Get rest and I promise to post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Emmy. Seeing your baby sick is no fun :(

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...