I am loving my new white perfect bermuda shorts thanks to Old Navy:
Don't you love how thin and tan my legs are? What can I say, I work out.
When I was in Nursing School we had to abide by the strict dress code of all white scrubs, white socks, white shoes, short clean fingernails (no acrylics or nail polish) , long hair pulled back, no jewelry except wedding rings, no visible tattoos, wearing deodorant (I can't believe they needed to specify this) and no perfume.
Also, my Clinical Nursing Director specified white undergarments. She said she did NOT want us to wear beige understuff. She wanted to make sure we were actually wearing something. So, I broke fashion rules and wore white undergarments under my white scrubs. Not exactly tres chic.
To all you out there who are wearing white pants, shorts, capris or dresses this spring and summer, let's review the rules:
- Undergarments MUST be worn under white clothing
- Beige undergarments are the color of choice when wearing white clothing
- There are to be no patterns, stripes, polka dots, prints or phrases on undergarments when wearing white clothing
- Once white clothing is soiled, prompt laundering is necessary
- Wearing last years white flip flops is out of the question...mostly because they are in fact beige. Spring for a new pair at Old Navy for only $3.00.
Follow the rules and enjoy the white clothing folks...