Guess what? I don't have time to write a nice long, informative and sassy post today. Guess what I DO have time for?
That's right, let's give something away, just because I love ya all and am feeling mighty festive right about now.
Just think, when I'm busy, you benefit. Doesn't get much better, does it?
Up for grabs are TWO handmade by me flower pins perfect for sassifying your wardrobe.
The teal on this 3 1/4 inch wide flower pin is STUNNING. LOVE it. Remember, teal (and all jewel tones, for that matter) are extremely popular right now. This pin would help that plain black long-sleeved t-shirt that we ALL have in our closet be trendy and fashionable.
This black and silver on black lace pin is 2 3/4 inches wide with a black pearl center. I've been wearing a similar pin on a black velvet cropped jacket that I have and am loving the extra sass it adds.
And can I just say? These pictures don't do the flower pins any justice. They are so much purtier in real life!
What!? You WANT some sass too? OK, there are handmade flower pins in my ETSY shop found HERE.
OH!? You want to enter to win a FREE set of flower pins? OK, OK, OK, here's how to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me on what outfit/article of clothing you'd use this sassy pin, or where you would wear it.
2. Earn another entry by FOLLOWING ME via the Google Friend Connect Follow Me doodad located on the right sidebar and LEAVE ME ANOTHER COMMENT telling me you just signed up or already DO follow Vintage Dutch Girl.
3. Earn yet another entry by subscribing to the Vintage Dutch Girl blog via a reader and LEAVE ME ANOTHER COMMENT telling me you newly subscribed or already do so.
4. Earn another entry by BECOMING A FAN on the Vintage Dutch Girl Facebook Fan page found HERE...and LEAVE ME ANOTHER COMMENT telling me you became a fan or already ARE a fan.
5. STILL need some more entries? Whew...OK. Earn another entry (if you're still counting, that's up to FIVE) by blogging about, facebook posting, or tweeting about this giveaway (with links added in to spread the fun!) and LEAVE ANOTHER COMMENT telling me you did so.
(Sorry, but for shipping reasons, this contest is only open to residents of USA)
I will leave the contest open until midnight (PST), December 26th (next Saturday) at which time I will select a winner through Random.org and post the results.
* Remember!!! You do NOT have to run a blog or have a google/gmail account to enter. Just click in as anonymous and make sure you tack your first name and email on the bottom of your comment so I can contact you if you win. Enter to win and join the fun!
Alrightly folks, let's get the entry comments a goin'....