Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Olive Hope Shirt...


Awhile back I donated a t-shirt sassification for a fundraising auction. I finally was able to finish it and am naming the t shirt design in her honor, Olive Hope. We haven't forgotten this tiny baby girl, who is now resting peacefully in Jesus' loving arms. Rusty and Lynette, we are still praying for you!

The recipient and I chatted about general design and style and then I ran to my sewing room to attack it. The Olive Hope shirt is full of lots of circles and O's that ruffle up when washed and create a lovely flower effect.

Here is the Olive Hope Shirt in White:



Lots of dimension and ruffly goodness:



And yes, I DO know that these pictures make it look like the shirt is gray. Really now, I must get in the habit of taking photos when it is bright and sunshiny!

A

7 comments :

  1. I really like this one...I'm not a super frilly girl so this is right up my alley! You going to make any more? Maybe I could special order one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! What about creating a bunch in the color "olive?" You could even do a cascading color effect with the flowers... like from dark green to light green (or whatever color).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we have a tutorial on this? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck finding sunshine in West Michigan! Love the shirt, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIMPLY GORGEOUS and a perfect name!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...