Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Raising a Human Being...

Seriously, thank you thank you all for your kind words of support and kindness regarding my 'Parenting a Spark Plug' post from Monday.

It's been a bit smoother around here. Usually when Bubbalu is having a rough go of it I need to drop everything and spend some serious quality one on one time with him. Unfortunately, that is when I least want to spend time with him.

But it's not about my wants and my needs and my preferences.

I'm a Mama.

After all:

"Remember you are not managing an inconvenience, you are raising a human being" … Kittie Frantz

I made up some free printables, I figure I need to read this quote as much as possible. Take and enjoy!

Pin It



Pin It


Pin It


Pin It


Pin It

Amanda

Follow VintageDutchGirl on FACEBOOK :) Cause sometimes I post on there...If I feel like it...If I'm bored...because I'm out of queso or chips.

No comments :

Post a Comment

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...