I'm reduced to bullet point snippets to bring all 3 readers back up to speed:
- Christmas. Phew! It was BUSY. The past Month was so packed I have a hard time remembering it all.
- That's why I'm having a hard time letting it go.
- My Christmas tree is still up.
- 9.5 ft tall Nordman Fir
- Yes, it's a live tree...No, it isn't dropping needles or drying out.
- Yup, listening to Christmas music.
- I had it set up since the Monday after Thanksgiving.
- Didn't get it decorated until Dec 18th. Yup. That's a long time. It deserves a good long run of beauty.
- Our entire main floor got repainted.
- Ceilings too!
- Two weeks before Christmas
- Etsy shop went kabonkers...in a good kabonkery way!
- Got ALL my shopping done on time.
- Celebrated Bubbalu turning 5
- Celebrated Lil Chick turning 3
- I have a 5 and a 3 yr old....how did THAT happen!?
- Currently suffering the after affects of chaos: weakened immunity
- AKA I have a bad cold
- I got it from Bubbalu
- Who got it from Lil Chick
- Who got it from who knows where.
- Maybe the grocery cart handles that she insists on licking?
- Nah, must of caught something when she was LICKING THE BOTTOM OF HER SHOES. (insert grossed-out shudder)
- I have more than one Christmas tree. My Dad said to me, "So, this is a three Christmas tree house?"
- That wasn't the correct number....
- Guess what it was!?
OK, off to make myself some hot cider and pretend to make dinner for my hardworking hubby. A Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year greeting to you all :)
Amanda - VintageDutchGirl