One should not celebrate thine birthday alone. Or be selfish with thy gifts.
SO. Let's GIVE SOMETHING AWAY!
OK, this has been a LOoooooong time coming, time for a chance to win a Burnt Umber Blossom Infinity Scarf!
This has been a super popular scarf on my Vintage Dutch Girl ETSY shop, and for good reason, it is a gorgeous blossom print on a trendy mustard colored background:
All the normal giveaway rules apply!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. LEAVE ME A COMMENT just saying hi!
2. Earn another entry by FOLLOWING ME via the Google Friend Connect Follow Me doodad located on the right sidebar and LEAVE ME ANOTHER COMMENT telling me you signed up or already DO follow Vintage Dutch Girl.
3. Earn another entry by adding the VintageDutchGirl ETSY shop to your favorite shop list (by HEARTING the shop) and LEAVE ME ANOTHER COMMENT telling me you did or already have it on your heart list!
4. Earn another entry by liking the VintageDutchGirl Facebook Page and LEAVE ME ANOTHER COMMENT telling me you did so.
5. STILL need some more entries? Whew...OK. Earn another entry (if you're still counting, that's up to FIVE) by posting or sharing this giveaway (with the link!!!) on your FACEBOOK personal, shop and/or business page and LEAVE ANOTHER COMMENT telling me you did so.
6. TWEET this giveaway (with links of course) and LEAVE ANOTHER COMMENT telling me you did so.
7. BLOG this giveaway and link to it....then guess what? Yup, LEAVE ANOTHER COMMENT telling me you did so and include link please!
(Giveaway only open to residents of USA and Canada)
*Why so many entry possibilities? I want to say THANK YOU to those who read and follow along with my blabberings and projects!*
I will leave the contest open thru SATURDAY, MARCH 31st, 10 PM PST at which time I will select a winner through Random.org and post the results.
Remember!!! You do NOT have to run a blog or have a google/gmail account to enter. Just click in as anonymous and make sure you tack your first name and email on the bottom of your comment so I can contact you if you win.
Enter enter enter and I hope you win!
Amanda - VintageDutchGirl