Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Pumpkin Spice Latte Print...

Oh yes, it is FALL.

School has begun, its been chilly every morning and I have a strong sudden desire to wear chunky cable sweaters and sip a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Mocha.

You know what that means, right!?

That's right, the Pumpkin Spice Latte print is going back on the wall!



Of course, it is here for you to print and hang on your wall so you too can stare at it all day:



I believe it's 11x14.

Last fall when I did the Ruffles & Rust show I designed this fall Pumpkin Spice Latte print which I printed out on fabric and made some fall throw pillows. I LOVE this print (its an 8x10) and it's free for you to print and frame:



I decided it might need a bit more 'oomph' and made a few more with some added fading and stuff:



And another variation with a burlapish weave:



Left click image and hit 'Save image as'. Upload to Costco (or wherever) and get it printed! Go through the Starbucks drive thru and get a Pumpkin Spice Latte to sip on while you drive to pick up your Pumpkin Spice Latte print. It's really the only correct way to do it.

Happy Fall Y'all!

Amanda - Vintage Dutch Girl

***Vintage Dutch Girl is on FACEBOOK! Click HERE to get there***



1 comment :

  1. Happy Fall to you! I'd rather not admit how many PS lattes I've already consumed this season, but what's important is that I, too, am loving them. There's no evidence in my house though, so thank you for the cute [free!] printables.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...