Friday, February 29, 2008

Favorite Find Friday : Car Care

How many of you have a dirty, dusty, grimy, gross car dash? We do.

OR DID.

Yesterday evening Mom and I were out running errands (aka going to Dairy Queen for PBP's). I had about 15 minutes to kill while waiting for Mom. So I sat and sang along with Sara Evans, watched people unload a moving truck...blah.

Then I remembered how dirty my windshield wipers were...as in useless. So, I opened my glove box and pulled out this little powerhouse:

Oh yes, I luv to clean my car. Travel size multi-surface wipes are my friends.

First I used a wipe to clean my windshield wipers (FRONT AND BACK! Saying it just like Ross). The wipe was pretty grimy, so I grabbed another one and attacked all dashboard surfaces. My car was dirrrrty.

Eww.

I also cleaned the rear view mirror and my side mirrors, because you can use them on glass & mirrors! See? Multi-surface. It's a beautiful thing.

I had a clean fresh car paired with new vanillaroma tree thingy.... I was proud of my accomplishment.

Mom got back in the car and I HAD to show her my hard work. Seriously, I turned on the overhead light and pointed out the grime on my used cleaning wipes. She was moved. I could tell.

AND...I could see out my windshield. It's nice to be safe driving at night while it's raining.

If only they made a wipe big enough for me to clean the OUTSIDE of my car.

But I'm not sure they would fit in my glove box.

A

1 comment :

  1. "FRONT AND BACK!!!" ...Love the reference to Friends here!!! Next time we're together, you need to officially help me sign up for this blogging thing, okie dokie!?!
    Hearts and Stars,
    Megaliscious!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...