Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh A Meme-ing we will go....

Ms. DiaperDiaries tagged me for my first Meme! Woot woot! Watch out, I'm tagging five more!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: 10 years ago, I was a junior in high school. I could often be found strolling the school halls hand in hand with my new hot boyfriend. I was cheering for the football and basketball squad and spent a lot of time on my hair.

5 Things on my To Do List today: 1. Hang up pre-smoothed, foot high pile of clean shirts in the closet, 2. Go to the library and get Frommers Cruise travel guide, 3. work out, 4. Do NEXT set of laundry (hopefully #1 has been completed by this point....we'll see), 5. Kiss my hot high school boyfriend.

Snacks I Enjoy: Symphony Almond Toffee Chocolate Bar, Cereal (really, I luv cereal), Mint Oreo DQ blizzard, cheese, fruit, and hot high school boyfriend.

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Pay off debt ( HELLO, Dental school isn't free!), build a new church or seven, buy a new home or seven, buy a bumblebee car , pre-pay kids education, retire at 30 with my hot high school boyfriend.

3 of my Bad Habits: Finishing people's sentences, staying up too late and sleeping in too late, not flossing (don't worry, my hot high school boyfriend regularly cleans my teeth).

5 places I have lived: My parents house, Glendale AZ, Phoenix AZ, Kenmore WA, Seattle WA.

5 Jobs I have had: Paper shredder (my Papa's a lawyer), local dutch restaurant's dishwasher (my fingers are still scarred), Nurses Aid at long-term care facility, file clerk at insurance agency (to this day I have NO IDEA what I was doing there!), high-risk obstetric nurse.

Well, that was fun! Alrighty then, who to unleash this Meme on now? I tag Brown Eyed Girl, Musings of a Housewife, LifewLaura, JeskyBera, and WestCoastEekhoffs.

1 comment :

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...