Monday, October 5, 2009

The Tomato Bandit...


My tomato bandit has struck again. Sure my tomato plants are looking sickly, withered and crispy but they were still producing happy little tomatoes for me to enjoy in my salads.

On the deck I found this:



(Picture me exhaling loudly in frustration)

Then I looked up and saw this:



(Picture me AGAIN exhaling loudly in frustration)

Well Bubbalu, I hope you enjoyed your throwing practice. With all that repetitive throwing motion, I'm wondering if you might have yourself a little case of tomato elbow.

Serves you right...

A

2 comments :

  1. Oh Dear! If it makes you feel any better, we lost most of our tomatoes to our chickens who absolutely love them! Will have to do a better job of fencing them off next year!

    Really enjoying reading your blog - I found you through One Pretty Thing.

    B :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mischevious! ;)

    I featured you on my blog today, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...