Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Get Yer Fall "Be Calm" Printing ON...


Now that the last day of October is (finally) behind us fall decor is in FULL swing. YAY!

Now, I celebrate fall in one very specific way. I have a hunch that MANY of you also choose to celebrate fall along with me in this one very specific way, don't cha?!

What?

Haven't figured it out yet?

A Pumpkin Spice Latte

Hallelujah my taste buds are dancing just typing those delicious words.

Yes, I do love me some pumpkin flavored sweets.

I thought I would declare my devotion to the deliciousness that is a Pumpkin Spice Latte and made a lil sumpin sumpin for my wall. See, I have this glorious new wideplank white beadboard that is all bare and needing some company in the form of decor.

Enter:

- One thrifted brand new wooden frame (with glass!? That never happens!) for $1.49. Spray paint it Heirloom white and then distress and regress and distress some more til it looks completely stressed out and happy.

Add in:

-Get a lovely "Be Calm" poster printed out. You know, the "Be calm and carry on" thingy's you've seen everywhere.

HOWEVER.

I wanted a special one.

So I made one and printed it out at Costco for $2.99 because my new computer is STILL not hooked up to our photo printer. For only $ 2.99 I really don't care because HELLO THIS IS CHEAPO.

"Be Calm" + Pumpkin Spice Latte :




Oh yeah baby. That's what I'm talking about.

Keep Calm Drink A Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Oh you want one for your wall? OK, I'm in a sharing mood, here you are:



Right click, save, print it out, frame it and be happy.

Happy Fall Y'all!

A

***Click HERE to Follow Vintage Dutch Girl on Facebook and get new post links in your feed***

Linking up to these FAB crafty parties:

Show and Tell Green


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap   up party!Creations by KaraFunky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialThe DIY Show Offgiveaways

15 comments :

  1. It was a chilly day today and seeing as I didn't have a car today I couldn't go get a pumpkin latte...so I went for my mocha mix and had a nice hot chocolate mocha to drink! Love the pic! Too cute! Next on my list..is to try your pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...that will have to wait til tomorrow. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great. I love anything Pumpkin. Mmmm... Happy Fall!

    Did you follow me on Facebook yet, Amanda? Would you? :)
    Http://Facebook.com/MarnisOrganizedMess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, just what my wall needs (and I could use the real thing, too...).

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from One Pretty Thing and I have to say that this is my daily mantra. I count down the days until Sept. 1st when they come out and I am so sad when they go away. I am totally printing this off and framing it! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, thank you! I love Pumpkin Spice Latte but unfortunatelly , German Starbucks doesn´t have Pumpkin Space Latte so I make my own at home with a Pumpkin Spice Syrup and spices...its not so good but better as nothing!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! I dove for this thumbnail like you had one of these waiting for me! Every Friday when my son is in basketball for 2 hours, I slip next door to Starbucks with my laptop and sip on a vente size of one of these. ooooo lah lah!!

    Exasperated, I just asked last night when they're gone. Jan 1st. Not cool!! I asked her what's next and she didn't know. Sigh... guess I'll have to get hooked on something new.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great, very creative!! I love me a Pumpkin Spice Latte too.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you make one of these for the Christmas season?? Like instead of a pumpkin spice latte, maybe a peppermint mocha? I'd LOOOOVE one of those. :) With a red background maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome!! I can't believe it took me this long to find it. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...