Tuesday, November 14, 2023

In which we reevaluate Donkeys...and decide they need sweaters!

     OK, I have lived most of my life unaware of how sweet and adorable donkeys are. Um, how did I not know this?!   Following a few farmy Instagram accounts has caused me to reevaluate my opinions of these sweet creatures.  They apparently are incredibly sweet and cuddly. Also can be quite territorial.  Did you know that??   See? All sorts of new things we did not know!  (If, in fact, you DID already know that, you get a gold star for the day.)

Also, raise your hand if you've ever heard the song by Lou Monte 'Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey'.  It's the hilarious cousin to 'I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas',  Both obscure animals with their own festive holiday song.  Go listen a moment, then pop on back.

I decided we need a sweatshirt featuring a cutie pie Christmas donkey wearing a festive knit sweater and hat.  It's an ugly sweater type Christmas sweater....except it isn't ugly. It's adorable: 

Adorable Christmas Donkey Crew Neck Sweatshirt.

Comes in white, black, red, green, navy, light gray, and dark gray.

And then, because I just  can't help myself, I decided we needed just regular cutie pie Christmas Donkey tshirts too. Both in Unisex fit, and Women's fit:


 
    And of course there might be adorable Festive Donkey shirts and sweatshirts for the kiddos too.  I'll pop back around soon to show you those soon. Now, the only problem that remains is naming this cutie. Any ideas? 
 
A
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...