Thursday, January 4, 2024

Upcoming Valentine's day for Silly Geese who love Coffee? It's You, Hi, You're the problem...

    Christmas lights back in a tote all jumbled in a ball, tree packed away, house getting back into order.

Or maybe none of the above because you've been fighting a yucky crud for the past 3 weeks? Just me? If you see my immune system wandering around out in the wild looking confused please direct it home. I miss it.

Looking forward to the next big holiday, Valentine's Day! Of course, I had to take a fun farm themed approach here.  A line of silly geese decked out in heart themed apparel?  Check:

 
If you are a silly festive goose you might just love this tee.  It is made of a super comfy and stretchy jersey knit, great for casual wear or layer it with a cute pink themed outfit on as shown above.

Also...if you LOVE a silly festive goose I suggest this tshirt as the perfect present to show your love. Matchy matchy is the ultimate lovey dovey proof of a relationship I've ever seen:

 

 
OK, maybe that it a wee bit too THEME for you.  Maybe you would prefer a simple normal style that can be used year round AND for the Valentine's red and pink general color scheme season:



1. MAMA Hoodie Sweatshirt

2. MAMA Crewneck Sweatshirt

3. MAMA Red plaid tshirt

Another multi season design that can work year round is this cute multicolored I Heart Coffee tee, hoodie, and sweatshirt:


1. I Heart Coffee Hooded Sweatshirt

2. I Heart Coffee Crewneck Sweatshirt

3. I Heart Coffee Tshirt

Alright. Now maybe you just aren't so particularly fond of this upcoming holiday because you've recently gotten out of a difficult or damaging relationship. I haven't left you out!  Here you go: It's You, Hi, You're the Problem, It's YOU:


This is a change up and play on words from the lyrics of a popular song 'Anti-Hero' by Taylor Swift.

So whether or not you are celebrating this upcoming Valentine's Day, remember:

💗YOU are Loved 💗

Amanda - VintageDutchGirl


No comments :

Post a Comment

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...